HUpnp Preliminary CMake support

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:44:09 CET 2011

Hi,

Since HUpnp is used in the KDE UPnP slave and Solid hardware detection
library which use CMake
as the default build system, I have created a preliminary CMake based
build for HUpnp.

build files: https://gist.github.com/839345
(first line contains where you should put each file, github has issues
with paths in gist filenames, sorry about that)

What it does?
---------------------
- builds the library successfully on my Archlinux i686 machine. HUpnp
version 0.9.0
- installs it to the right location as found by cmake

What it does not do (for now)?
- build the QtSoap examples or the HUpnp sample application
- set programmatic HUpnp version querying (so projects can check at
compile time if the right version of HUpnp is present)

It would be great if it could be tried on more platforms. A few Amarokers
have had problems with linking the slave to HUpnp due to it not being
installed properly, so maybe they could try it now.

Nikhil