Bugzilla whines

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Feb 24 17:12:00 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

For my thesis I've been looking at ways to help us become more aware
of important bugs that need our attention. I have found something that
looks promising: Bugzilla's whine feature. You can tell Bugzilla to
send emails with the result of a given query in specified intervals.

So here is my proposal: We set up KDE's Bugzilla to email this list
every week with a list of release blockers.
I am willing to get this set up with sysadmin. If there are no
objections in the next 4 days I will start.

What do you think? Other proposals how we can use this?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher