GSoC projects merging

Andy Coder andrew.coder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:29:47 CEST 2010

Once I manage to find some time this week, I'll be talking to Leo about it.

Other than the fact that the plugin gets loaded by default and polls
for Playdar, (which would be nice to turn off for folks that don't use
it, but it doesn't seem sensible to not build the plugin, since there
aren't any new build dependencies), I'm not aware of anything that
might make it a good idea to wait before merging, (so probably within
the week).

 - Andy Coder