GSoC projects merging

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Sep 20 20:15:03 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 20:10, Varrun Ramani <varrunr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Lydia
>
> Could you give us a tentative release date/period for Amarok 2.4 so
> that we could plan accordingly?

I can't really tell yet without seeing what needs to be done for 2.4.
But if I had to make a guestimate: beta release in 8 weeks maybe?
But as I said: please get it in as early as possible to get a lot of
testing. If you think it's not ready for 2.4 that's ok. Please let me
know in that case and we'll push it to 2.4.1. But I think we should
try to get all projects merged for 2.4 if possible.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher