MainWindow layouting

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Sep 19 11:13:29 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> While you all are discussing this, how about allowing a "restore
> default layout" in the main layout menu? I had to wipe out my configs
> the other day after getting the layout completely messed up, and was
> unable to fix without doing that.

That's a splendid idea :)

In fact we had such a function planned long ago, but we never got
around to doing it. I'd really love to have it.

PS:
Come to think of it, this might be very easy to implement (simply by
deleting the "layout" file). I'll try it out today.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer