University project for Amarok

Christian Wagner christian.wagner86 at gmx.at
Thu Sep 9 21:06:23 CEST 2010

Hello!

We are 3 students at the vienna university of technology. Next semester we will visit a course where we need to work on a project (or make a new one, but we prefer to work on an existing open source project). Since we all use amarok as music player we thought it would be an intersting project to contribute.

Alltogether the hours of work should be about 300h (but keep in mind that we maybe need to learn the used technologies).
We have already experience in C++, and 2 of us have also little bit experience in Qt.
If you have ideas for one or more features we could work on please contact us.

Thanks,
Christian

(Please write back to this address)

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl