New branch:stecchino-IncrementalOpmlDirectory

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 16:32:01 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've created this branch in the amarok repo.
It's a prototype SQL-less OPML directory. It reads a master OPML file
(currently on http://kollide.net/~stecchino/ ) which links to (using
OPML type="include") to other OPML's.
The idea is to link to public directories like digitalpodcast.com, etc
but also to our own personal favorites. I maintain a list in my
kollide.net public_html directory.

I'm looking for help to implement the UI part. Both the treeview (plan
to add icon and other metadata in the OPML <head>) as well as an
update for the info applet, possibly with simple RSS-feed parsing.

Bart