Moving classes into core-implementations

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:59:11 CEST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 20:20, Maximilian Kossick
<maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I do not think moving *everything* in Amarok's source tree into
> core-implementations. It will end up being just another dumping
> ground.

Agreed

> In particular, stuff like AudioCdCollection is definitely not core, as
> it is going to be completely useless on e.g. mobile devices.

How about organizing the files (roughly) by which library they'll get
linked in. Obviously we already have this for core, now I think we
should organized by MySql (Sql being a separate util lib), File,
service (plugins), etc.
So in mobile device case we can conditionally compile and link those libraries.