Reverse dynamic playlist?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:20:37 CEST 2010

I like this idea. The usecase is basically "wow, I built a nice
playlist here, automatically play me more of a similar mix of tracks"

I suppose that the last.fm and echonest custom biases actually do
something similar already, but it would be nice if it could be
translated into a "normal" dynamic list using normal biases.

- Nikolaj