2.3.1 release schedule

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Fri Mar 26 20:32:58 CET 2010

Heya,

Lydia called for a release schedule, here is a proposal.

There is one important thing I'd like to see considered,
if possible: the last openSUSE was released with a totally
outdated version of Amarok. They have their translation
freeze on April 17th. So if we don't want to see the same
problem again we need to release (not just tag!) beta1
before that.

So, here is the proposal:
* (don't do anything too risky in the days before tagging)
* (we had >four weeks of summer in master until then)

* Tag 2.3.1, beta1: April 15th -> Feature and string freeze
* Release 2.3.1, beta1: April 16th (!)

* (four weeks)
* Tag 2.3.1: May 14th
* Release 2.3.1: May 17th
--
Darkerradio Free Music Charts März 2010:
http://www.darkerradio.com/news/free-music-charts-marz-2010/