[Amarok] 366dbe7 Fix SqlTrack playcount semantics towards LastFM/FM

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Wed Mar 24 16:43:25 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 16:24, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> commit 366dbe78ea69d0dd194222b02ad336b8d7e38428
> Author: Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org>
> Date:   Wed Mar 24 11:30:43 2010 -0400
>
>    Fix SqlTrack playcount semantics towards LastFM/FMPS rules.
>
>    Max, you said that this would have to be implemented in at least two places, but unless you mean in StatisticsProvider classes (which don't know the length of a track) I didn't find another place.

I think maxx meant you need to implement the semantics in the last.fm
plugin as well. If last.fm wants it in a certain way it should be
forced that way instead of depending on a function in amarok-core and
expecting it to do respect last.fm semantics.

At least that is the suggestion I would make.

Bart