merge request: Automated Playlist Generator

Thomas Coopman thomas.coopman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:44:14 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm also a user and it does looks very nice, very powerful.
Maybe a bit too hard like Colin just said.  But disregarding that, I
was wondering if you could also filter on tags.  I don't know if this
is possible already because I didn't see it in the video.  I believe
this would be the first feature in Amarok that uses the tag.

Thomas