OpenHatch

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Mar 15 07:35:25 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm not sure how useful this will turn out to be, but there is a new
project for Free Software collaboration, called OpenHatch. It's
basically meant for making it easier for interested people to
contribute to a given project. Here's an article about it on Slashdot:

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=10/03/14/1757213

I went ahead and added Amarok to this, we're located here:

https://openhatch.org/+projects/Amarok

Feel free to add more open tasks, details on contribution, etc.

Cheers,
Mark.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd