LikeBack in Amarok

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Sun Mar 14 17:32:58 CET 2010

Sunday 14 March 2010, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 21:01, Téo Mrnjavac <teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]

I'm not sure if LikeBack will improve user experience.
We already have several places where feedback is given, BKO, the forums, IRC
(most instant method) and even comments on the Amarok homepage.
Looking at the list of wishlist items on BKO I think we should first focus on
such things instead of introducing another point where users can provide
feedback.

And I'm not sure if we can keep track of all the comments if some amount of
users plan to use this thing frequently.

But I agree with Lydia, that we could give it a try.
Just my two cents.

Greets

--
Kevin Funk