current git crashes on startup

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Mar 12 15:10:04 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> The git version d790a588ecbf30a8399852c3eaef6d2db22783e3 (Fri Mar 12 13:13:40 2010 +0100) and
> possibly some before crashes on startup. The last I used (and did not crash) was from one or two
> days ago.
>
> Here is the stacktrace:
> http://gist.github.com/330309
>
> The crash happens when sorting QGraphicsItems which is indirectly done by
> Context::ContextView::loadConfig. It is reproduceable and happens every time.

It's a Qt bug in 4.6. We should really have disabled the info applet
(not removed it, because we can't do that, as most computers would
have loaded the old version). Will try to work on it today or
tomorrow, maybe we can send packagers a patch.

leo