RandomTrackNavigator

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:43:07 CET 2010

Yes, this is currently correct.

The reason for this is somewhat historical and I am not going to go
into it in details. Suffice to say that previously, the ui allowed you
to select a random and a repeat mode at the same time, but internally
only one of them was ever selected, with the exception of that flag
sometimes getting set even for a random mode.

So this is something that should somehow be re-added to the ui.

- Nikolaj