Two bugs in 2.3 that worry me

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 10:01:30 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> there are currently two bugs (probably regressions) in Git Master that
> I find rather worrying, although we have not yet registered them as
> release blockers:
>
> 1)
> Collections no longer expand on startup. That's pretty damn annoying,
> as you have to open them manually each time.

Nanno kindly pointed me to this:

<quote>
Object::connect: No such signal
CollectionManager::collectionAdded(Amarok::Collection*,CollectionManager::CollectionStatus)
in src/src/browsers/collectionbrowser/CollectionWidget.cpp:88

Object::connect: No such signal
PlaylistBrowserNS::PodcastModel::renameIndex( QModelIndex ) in
src/src/browsers/playlistbrowser/PlaylistsByProviderProxy.cpp:30
</quote>

I'm very busy currently, but if anyone wants to take a look, that
would all sorts of rock :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd