[GSoC update] Distributed Collections: Week 2

Varrun Ramani varrunr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:54:18 CEST 2010

Unfortunately, this week has been a rather unproductive week. Since, i was
traveling quite a bit and was without internet access, I couldnt get much
done. Following Max's suggestion, I managed to have a look at the
XmlQueryReader and XmlQueryWriter classes, as well as the QueryMaker class,
to understand how to make a new QueryMaker (for distributed collections). I
was also looking into how the Reader and Writer classes can be used.  By
next week, i plan to have some working code to show.

--
Regards
Varrun Ramani