release plan

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Jul 27 23:18:15 CEST 2010

Hi all,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 22:00, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> Since I didn't get any input from anyone but Jeff, here's the plan:
> 10.8. feature freeze, string freeze
> 15.8. taggin beta
> 17.8. release beta
> 31.8. taggin final
> 04.9. release final
> merging in of mergeable GSoC projects right after final tagging

I don't know what is the availability of the various team members, but
if we want to ship a release with bugfixes those need to be done
first, so if people are not around in August, nothing is going to be
fixed.
I strongly suggest that all core developers and regular contributors
state their availability, else we will end up with 2.3.2 being as
buggy as 2.3.1
I will be around for bug triaging as usual :)

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org