[GSoC update] Distributed Collections: Week 6 & 7

Varrun Ramani varrunr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 10:33:00 CEST 2010

Quite a lot of work accomplished last 2 weeks. I managed to get Amarok
listening to a HTTP Server. Tested out requests using Curl, and was
successfully able to POST text/xml data, and print out the XML
doc(body) only onto debug(as a QString). Also did some initial work to
pass the XML Query to the XmlQueryReader. Able to successfully create
a QM with the posted XML. My next weeks task will be to write code to
convert the results of the QM to a valid XML doc, and return the
response back from the server to the client. If I am able to do that,
the Server side of the project would be roughly complete, leaving me
to focus on the Client side only.

--
Varrun
IRC:__goo__