Rafactoring, RandomTrackNavigator

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Jan 28 13:33:41 CET 2010

I ran into an issue while testing the RandomTrackNavigator
likelyNext/requestNext reimplementation.

When one reaches the end of the (unrepeated) playlist and skips bwd, one can
no more skip fwd (the playback ends)
After spending some time on searching the bug in my code, i just compiled
vanilla amarok and the behaviour is the same.

Personally, I'd consider this behaviour wrong (it should be as the
replayed_tracks are not taken into consideration when testing for the next
track. Aside this, the first previous track is the current one instead of 0L)

Is this behaviour intended or should I fix it while being at it anyway?

Cheers,
Thomas