Improve the dynamic playlists

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:23:24 CET 2010

About the dynamic playlist UI, from the use cases I've seen on the board
maybe it would be interesting to use words instead of a slider. That is, to
have a qualitative model with labels like "A few", "Mostly", "Only",
"Around", etc. Those labels could map to actual percentages or restrictions.
Just my 2 cents.
--

    -William-