Improve the dynamic playlists

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:21:21 CET 2010

Yes, but most of the dynamc side is there (it uses metaquerymaker
already). Some GUI might be necessary for choosing sources, but it
involves a lot of work not only outside of dplaylists but also outside
of amarok (ampache fex needs major upstream changes to support custom
queries)

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 27, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Dan Meltzer
> <parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> One of my suggestions, which has been on my personal list for a long
>>> time, is to extend the dynamic playlist system to work with non-sql
>>> collection tracks. I mean, allow the dynamic playlists to select
>>> songs
>>> from *any* collection (local songs, magnatune, ampache, mp3tunes,