[Amarok] Scanner now also looks for "folder.*" as cover ima

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Jan 22 17:55:35 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> +                file.contains( i18nc( "folder", "(Front) Cover of an album" ), Qt::CaseInsensitive ) )

This line also looks fishy to me. Quoting i18nc() API docs [1]:

"There is an extended method, i18nc() which takes two const char*
arguments. The first argument is an additional contextual description
of the second string which will be translated."

Isn't the order wrong, then?

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n#Adding_Context_with_i18nc.28.29

--
Mark Kretschmann