Decision needed for "Move to Trash"

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Jan 20 20:42:31 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> Whenever people bring up the word "usability" and they're not
> usability experts a little part of me dies.

Give me a break. If any part dies inside of you (very sorry about
that), then I hope it's the part that makes you write stupid things.
See, I've been in the GUI business for a while, and I've written a
number of highly acclaimed articles [1] on usability.

So please, do us all a favor and let it die, as quickly as possible :)

PS:
Let's get over with this BS, and get back to the point. We've had the
quarreling issues before, and it's getting us nowhere.

[1] http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/1132-Micro-Options,-Many-Options,-No-Options-A-practical-guide-to-help-you-decide..html

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer