[Amarok] Add check for correct collection scanner version.

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Jan 19 09:50:36 CET 2010

Does it fail over? i.e. when the first found collectionscanner is the
wrong version will it keep searching?

I never install amarok while developing but run it from within
qtcreator. That use to mean the scanner didn't work which is usually
fine, now I'm getting the CS version warning, which is annoying and it
interrupts normal startup.
But if it would find the CS in the build directory, which is the
appDirPath.... I guess everything would work fine?