skip icons

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Sun Feb 28 19:26:38 CET 2010

I doubled spacing (3->6px) but that's a cludge - is there no safety check
dialog? - "Do you really want to ban this tune? An elf might die."

Otherwise i'd almost say to ban ban itself from the toolbar ;-)

Reason:
(imho) there shouldnt be any (pot. "dangerous") "managing" actions in the
"playback" interface. (Just like deleting files from the playlist is not
possible...)

If there's only last.fm's "ban", i'll try to catch it (guessing it's rarely
used anyway), otherwise i'd request a flag on the actions.

Cheers