skip icons

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Feb 28 12:10:15 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at web.de> wrote:
> the vertical bar of the skip icon clashing the round outer icons
> (playpause/volume) is a visual error. (period. it might be considerd required,
> but visually it's plain wrong. dont argue ;-P )

Thomas, on a slightly related note:

The Last.fm "Ban" and "Skip" buttons are dangerously close together.
Clicking the wrong one is basically a destructive action (banning), so
I would recommend that we add some more space between them.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd