[Amarok] 6c92069: contrast aware highlight color

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Feb 23 18:10:07 CET 2010

I tried to find a better trade-off and will commit it _later_ (currently i'm
working on a branch to clean the slider mess ;-)

There's however a general conflict in the triangle of
- a gradient
- a hover effect and
- a more or less opaque base

The gradient was supposed to help ppl. understand that "this is a dial" (I
cross-scanned some reactions on the beta and this seemed to be rather a point
than the usage itself or the tracklabels) but we might have to revert it to
keep a good visible unhovered ring + a notable hover effect (if the "to come"
commit doesn't fit...)