[Amarok] 6c92069: contrast aware highlight color

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Feb 23 07:20:17 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at web.de> wrote:
> the dial has now a conical gradient (to stress the dial character, it gets
> more opaque with higher volumes)
>
> i've removed this while not being hovered (so it's 50% opaque all the way
> instead of 25% -> 50%) and the gradient appears with only on hover.  (33% ->
> 100%) so you'll get a nice semiblue ring.

Ok, now the color looks nice, but: The hover animation disappeared entirely.

That's a bit sad, cause it looked kinda nice (and we have an animation
at the other button too). Any chance to make it both nice looking, and
animated? :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd