[Amarok] 6c92069: contrast aware highlight color

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Feb 22 22:07:54 CET 2010

ach so.... ;-)

the dial has now a conical gradient (to stress the dial character, it gets
more opaque with higher volumes)

i've removed this while not being hovered (so it's 50% opaque all the way
instead of 25% -> 50%) and the gradient appears with only on hover.  (33% ->
100%) so you'll get a nice semiblue ring.

Cheers

Am Monday 22 February 2010 schrieben Sie: