[Amarok] 6c92069: contrast aware highlight color

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 18:56:43 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at web.de> wrote:
> commit 6c920693c8c9a574adb0fe74062d7e7385cc039d
> Author: Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at web.de>
> Date:   Mon Feb 22 17:26:36 2010 +0100
>
>    contrast aware highlight color

Thanks Thomas, but the colors still look slightly dull here (an
openSUSE packager was saying the same thing the other day). I'm using
Oxygen with the default color scheme, and the highlight color is some
kind of blue here.

When I hover over the Play/Pause button, the animation ends in a very
fresh looking blue. But the volume dial still looks rather gray, and
lacking contrast (when not hovering), so the ring is a bit hard to
see. I'm attaching a screenshot.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd