Playlist tooltips, yet again

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 07:25:55 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> I like this  location for the tooltip option. Doesn't clutter the main
> config interface, but is exactly where it is expected to
> be---configuring the playlist.

I agree it is a more logical place, but the idea of having an option
for such a feature still doesn't make sense to me. We should either
stand by the feature or not.

>> Texts will be replaced by icons and the redundant info will be gone:
>>
>> http://imagebin.ca/view/WO8_XpT1.html

I'd say take the cover image out. Most people have the cover image
shown in the playlist, I don't think its important to cover the
minority that don't.

Anyways good work, I could actually see myself using this for some of
the normally-not-shown information (year, comment).

Ian