dark kde/plasma theme and the context view

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Mon Feb 15 04:20:23 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> Currently some text in the contextview is barely readable when you use a dark
> kde theme and a fitting plasma theme. See:
> https://web.student.tuwien.ac.at/~e0427417/images/amarok-dark-theme.png
>
> I think the bluish background of the contextview should be somehow derived from
> the kde/plasma theme so that the text always stays readable. Is it maybe
> possible to just load the global plasma theme? I'm still somewhat new to this
> (the only code I touch in amarok is the podcast support).

The plasma theme shouldn't have any effect on the CV---the colors are
all based on the KDE "highlight color" (which is light blue in
oxygen).

If there is any text that is based on the plasma theme that should be
modified to use the KDE system color settings instead---can you
clarify a little bit?

leo