Amarok Insider -- let's write one!

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 12:42:46 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Hugues Leclerc
<hugues.leclerc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody, regarding this new amarok insider, i'll prefer see the power
> of search box in a video demo rather than a bunch of screenshots.. Also, i
> found myself a great improvement  of stability when using dynamic playlists.
> Maybe we should explain how it works it and how to get significant results.
> To highlight that developpers could show how they create their dynamic
> playlists.

Regarding video:

Nothing prevents us from writing the "Amarok Insider", putting
screenshots in there, and then maybe also making a video and adding
the URL there. But writing it has priority, because we can post that
on dot.kde.org, and such.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd