Playlist Navigation (was: Queue Manager)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Feb 9 16:24:45 CET 2010

I'm entirely innocent on this and have no real idea on the topic or the
discussion, so maybe throw fishes - but don't throw too hard:

This sounds like a request to have several playlist and the ability to switch
the "active" one, i.e. some sort of "playlist tabbing"

As the management would be on top of the stack, this should not add more
complexity than keeping a list of playlists and a pointer to the current one.

Don't know whether this makes sense, though...

Cheers