[Amarok] rtl awareness, bg gradient, prev/next watermarks +

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Feb 9 16:19:44 CET 2010

Am Tuesday 09 February 2010 schrieb Mark Kretschmann:
> Gradient:
>
> I think it might work out if it were much more subtle. Can we
> experiment with that?
- I made them really "subtile" (that aside of color awareness leading them
back to transparent) - i'm just not sure whether this is worth it (the oxygen
style has a "gradient" there anyway and requires alphablended painting across
the entire area).

Choose yourself:
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2046/amarokoxygenborder.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/953/amarokoxygenplain.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1476/amarokoxygensubtile.jpg

- If you rather want to set them away from the rest of the window, I could
however handle the round frame clash. (by just adding one more frame - good
hint that oxygen has too many frames)

I cannot make Oxygen look like QtCurve.
Sorry.

Thomas

... well, _theoretically_ i "could": qApp->setStyle( "QtCurve" );