New toolbar navigation

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Feb 8 19:01:05 CET 2010

Sorry, web.de imap had a hanger ;-)

Am Monday 08 February 2010 schrieb Casey Link:
> > Love/ban etc. are simple buttons as well, yesno?
>
> Yes the are buttons.
> No they are not simple.
By "simple" i meant "actions with a buttons attached to it" - so i won't
(regularly) get a QTextEdit ;-)

I've take a pretty rough look at the capabilities*, therefore i'd intend to
add a boxlayout to the current track label and position the track related
actions around it. (in doubt covering the outer parts of the text, maybe we
can have traslucent icons...)

My worries go to the globalCurrentTrackActions.
The only added action seems to be Last.FM's "love", what does not even sound
"global" to me.

In particular i'd like to put a special treatment on the bookmark action as
- it's available pretty much everytime
- it's far more related to the timeslider than to the "track"
(this is why i initially placed it right next to it,b before it got replaced
by the 2nd time label ...)

Regarding the actual look of the icons, i'd say this is a "minor" detail and
staying (in a way) with the global icontheme is probably not wrong. (if the
used oxygen icons look crap, we just need to bug nuno to make cuter ones =)

Cheers

*i inspected the CurrentTrackToolbar and the adressed two kinds got added