New toolbar navigation

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Feb 8 08:21:08 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> Without trying to sound condescending, but knowing that I will:
>
> tldr;

Trying to get us back to a rational path. Two things:

1)
Thomas, some of us Amarok devs prefer reading concise mails. You have
a tendency to write rather long mails, which are hard to read (some of
us are hyperactive). Please try to express your thoughts in simple,
short sentences. Thanks.

2)
Before doing wild experiments with the toolbar UI (many things have
been suggested), can we please try to go with Enrico's very simple
proposal first? I'm attaching his original screenshot. It's easy and
good, IMHO. And it's definitely better than quarreling for another 3
weeks, without reaching results. Then we can still see.

Please see attachment. Thanks.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer