New toolbar navigation

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Feb 8 01:09:40 CET 2010

Am Monday 08 February 2010 schrieb Seb Ruiz:
> >> 3. The text cycles very slowly when the mouse is not hovering, but
> >> very quickly when the mouse moves over the labels. This means that
> >> clicking on these labels is a bit useless, since they change so
> >> quickly when I see something I want to click.
> >
> > see above.
>
> See what above?
Sorry, i assumed this was related to the filtering behaviour of the current
track label.
For the prev/next labels you should not care about their current content when
clicking anyway.

Did I miss it?

> I think that dials are one of the worst QWidgets around. They're just
> all around hard to use.
Not to me at all - you pick the slider and perform a slight circle with the
mouse...
(well, we had a phone like this when i was a kid ;-)

Their big advance is the compactness ( ~ 1/Pi of a linear slider length )