playlist tooltips

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:56:57 CET 2010

I think that we could look into making this an on-demand tooltip
instead of a automagic popup.

Maybe via shortcut (or context menu) entry, that either expands the
item to show all this cool details or separate styled popup window.

I don't think that this information is useful enough to have always
appear, even if it is an option.

Oh, and it makes me want to strangle wombats in my backyard at the
current point.