thesis feedback

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Dec 31 15:09:10 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I finished the first version of two chapters of my thesis and would
> like to have some feedback from you. I am especially interested in
> hearing if you agree with my findings so far or not and if I missed
> something crucial. Typo/style comments and so on are welcome as well.
> The chapters that are finished so far are 2:Fundamentals and
> 4:Analysis of the Current Development Processes. You can find the
> latest version at http://lydiapintscher.de/tmp/thesis.pdf

I must say:

The thesis is great, the topic is well chosen, and it was a pleasure
to read so far. It's also cool that we could potentially re-use your
thesis later on, e.g. for demonstrating our development process in
talks.

One issue: There are tons of grammar issues and not-so-good-English.
I'm not a native speaker, but I noticed some, and if you wish I can
point them out to you later on (short on time right now).

Anyway: Cool stuff :)

PS:
Have a nice New Year's celebration, everyone!

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, CEO of Kretschmann Software Consulting