string and feature freeze

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:38:03 CET 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Heya folks :)
>>
>> just a quick reminder that I want to tag 2.4 beta 1 in a bit less than
>> 48 hours. At that point we will be in string and feature freeze.
>> Please let me know asap if there are any problems affecting beta 1
>> tagging. Oh and please help write the release notes. Every sentence
>> helps.
>
> Guys,
>
> everyone please help Lydia a bit with the release announcement for
> Beta 1. This is really urgent, as we want to tag today, and release
> soon!
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hsiKffwJHaHlu606ZiXRPL25wIMD0Z3-6sERAbBTYsM/edit
>

> Thanks :)
>
> --
> Mark Kretschmann

I've written a bit, and also copied a lot from the "Last Week in
Amarok" blog posts, mostly to remind ourselves of all the cool stuff
that's gotten done this Fall. Please pitch in and fix those up to be
good in a beta announcement. I don't think they are entirely suitable
as they are.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez