string and feature freeze

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Dec 5 18:55:03 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> just a quick reminder that I want to tag 2.4 beta 1 in a bit less than
> 48 hours. At that point we will be in string and feature freeze.
> Please let me know asap if there are any problems affecting beta 1
> tagging. Oh and please help write the release notes. Every sentence
> helps.

Guys,

everyone please help Lydia a bit with the release announcement for
Beta 1. This is really urgent, as we want to tag today, and release
soon!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hsiKffwJHaHlu606ZiXRPL25wIMD0Z3-6sERAbBTYsM/edit

Thanks :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at KO GmbH