release plan

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 09:36:34 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:

::snip::

> Another thing that's really broken:
>
> With KDE SC 4.5 the context view applets have a completely wrong
> layout, directly on startup. After resizing they show up correctly, so
> I suppose it's not correctly updating the first time.

With today's GIT, KDE 4.4.92 (KDE 4.5 RC2) this is broken, and has
been broken for at least a month. A tiny adjustment, and they snap
back into place, but this doesn't look good at all.

I was hoping to publish an Insider a couple of days before release,
but if it is only a week, I'm not sure we can pull it together. An
extra week would sure help on that front.

Also, new splash screen? We have lots to choose from. :-)

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .