Suggestion: UI keyword in subjects.

Lee Olson leetolson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:16:54 CEST 2010

Please see the attached images for one idea. The user would click the volume
control button, which would pop up a volume control meter to the left of it.
This would allow the user to adjust the volume by clicking inside the meter,
which would add or remove a bar to the location clicked . After a
pre-defined amount of time, the volume control would be dismissed. The
volume control button would display a percentage when the volume is
un-muted.

- Lee