Fix for outstanding collection browser bug

Nanno Langstraat langstr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:24:35 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-06 02:40, Ralf Engels wrote:
> From: Nanno Langstraat <langstr at gmail.com>
>
>> C) Mystery #2: The linked bug report is about the Collection Browser.
>> This patch is for the Playlist.
>>
>> To the best of my knowledge these two parts of Amarok have almost
>> nothing to do with each other.
>>
> As far as I understand the collection browser is using the proxies and
> the playlist model to display the tracks.

Can you convince me of that?  (e.g. with some code lines from the
Collection Browser)

Because I am currently pretty convinced that Amarok only contains 1
instance of these classes
     Playlist::Model
     Playlist::Grouping::GroupingProxy

namely the ones instantiated in the 'PlaylistModelStack.cpp' singleton.

The single instances I know of contain the current content of the
Playlist window, not the Collection Browser.

     Regards,
     Nanno