problem handling QM results of XmlQueryReader

Varrun Ramani varrunr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:04:57 CEST 2010

Hi

I have a problem handling results of a querymaker. As seen in
QueryHandler.cpp( http://paste.pocoo.org/show/245974/ )   and QueryHandler.h
( http://paste.pocoo.org/show/245973/ ), I have a QM obtained from the
XmlQueryReader, and i need to run the Query that has been passed to it.
Hence, I have connected the corresponding newResultReady(...) signals to
handleResultReady(..) slots defined by me. But while running the code(
getXmlResponse() ), the slot handleResultReady() never seems to be reached
at all. I debugged the o/p - the SQL query set in the SqlQueryMaker ( which
the reader uses i think) is perfect, i even checked it with the Script
console, but somehow it never goes past the the qm->run() and the slots are
never reached. Could anyone help me out with this issue, what could be
amiss?

--
Varrun
IRC:__goo__