Crash in TestSimilarArtistsEngine and TestUpcomingEventsEngine

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Apr 27 10:58:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

both TestSimilarArtistsEngine and TestUpcomingEventsEngine are
crashing here, and I'm unable to get a proper backtrace. All I get is
this:

*** glibc detected ***
/home/mark/kde/build/amarok/tests/testsimilarartistsengine: corrupted
double-linked list: 0x0000000001ecef30 ***
*** glibc detected ***
/home/mark/kde/build/amarok/tests/testupcomingeventsengine: corrupted
double-linked list: 0x0000000000595f30 ***

And then there is this code in both, and I wonder what the point is:

    //Tests on the engine
    QVERIFY(1 == 1);

Anyone able to shed some light on this? :)

PS: ci.amarok.kde.org just went down.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer