dorpping files to playlist broken?

Nanno Langstraat langstr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:36:55 CEST 2010

Mathias Panzenböck wrote:
> Dropping files from my KDE Desktop into amaroks playlist seems to be broken. When I try to drop a
> file amarok suddenly thinks I started dragging a file of the playlist and changes the mouse pointer
> accordingly, even though the mouse button isn't pressed anymore. I have to press the mouse button
> again to get rid of it, which also causes the playlist item amarok thinks I started to drag to be
> moved to the position of the click.

Possible culprit to investigate: 1 or 2 months ago I removed all the
MIME forwarding overrides in the stack of proxy models, because
QSortFilterProxyModel already does that. (in theory)

Dropping files from KDE into the playlist works fine when I try it. Can
you give very detailed steps to reproduce?

(incl. playlist sort settings, the file's location, what program you're
dragging from, KDE version, Qt version, Amarok version, etc.)

    Nanno